Tuesday, January 10, 2012

First, there was the beginning...

2012. A new year. How exciting! What a great year it's going to be.

That's what I was thinking the last few days of 2011. At the end of every year, I make lists of New Year's resolutions I have every intent of keeping. The end of 2011 was no different. I'm going to get more clients, make more money, clear excess stuff out of my house, finally get married, etc.

I also decided that 2012 iss the time for me to get to some of those things that seemed to forever be on my to do list - including committing to a blog, expand on professional organizing  as well as my already successful PR and writing/editing career, and enjoy life a little bit more! So here I am:-)

I commit to this blog, and to begin some advertising to pick up more clients that I can organize for. And I am going to enjoy life even more!:-)

I hope my blog helps my followers in any number of ways - get organized themselves, learn to shop on a budget, put together fashionable and trendy outfits for very little money, and I hope I can inspire everyone to pursue their dreams:-)

Some pretty goals for my blog, if I do say so myself!:-)











No comments:

Post a Comment